- This event has passed.
Interacting Particle Systems on Random Graphs
Nov 9, 10:00 - Nov 10, 17:30
Invitation to 2-Day Lecture Series on Interacting Particle Systems on Random Graphs at Eurandom, Eindhoven University of Technology
The event will take place in Atlas building, 10th floor, room 10.330
We are delighted to extend an invitation to you for a two-day lecture series on “Interacting Particle Systems on Random Graphs” at Eurandom, Eindhoven University of Technology. This event promises to be an engaging platform for discussions on the latest advancements and open problems in this exciting field.
– Topic: Interacting Particle Systems on Random Graphs
– Dates: November 9th and 10th, 2023
– Venue: Atlas 10.330, Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, Netherlands
– Prof. Frank den Hollander
– Prof. Remco van der Hofstad
– Rounak Ray | Eindhoven University of Technology
Agenda (Each Day):
– Three lectures of two hours each
– Time: 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM
This lecture series will provide a comprehensive overview of the current state of research in Interacting Particle Systems on Random Graphs, as well as an exploration of unresolved questions in the field. You will have the opportunity to engage with renowned experts and fellow researchers, fostering a stimulating intellectual environment for the exchange of ideas and collaboration.
The registration for this workshop is closed.