Franco-Dutch YEP Workshop
May 28 - Jun 1
“Mathematical statistical mechanics, random graphs and related topics”
The model of the workshop will be the Young European Probalilists series (YEP) that are held annually in Eurandom, consisting of mini-courses and regular talks from both “junior” or “senior” researchers from the Dutch and French probabililist communities.
The meeting is co-organized within the stochastic groups of TU Eindhoven and Université Paris-Est Créteil within their common CNRS affiliation, and intend to be the occasion to advert and celebrate the renewal of the CNRS-UMI affiliation of Eurandom.
Remco van der Hofstad (TU Eindhoven)
Arnaud Le Ny (CNRS UPEC Paris Est)
The conference will contain three mini-courses of
– Johan van Leeuwaarden (TU Eindhoven)
– Pierre Picco (CNRS Marseille)
– Béatrice de Tilière (UPEC Paris-Est)
There will be talks from invited speakers, in and around the mini-course areas ; Currently confirmed speakers are
– Luca Avena (Leiden University)
– Rob van den Berg (CWI Amsterdam)
– Hao Can (Kyoto University)
– Aurélia Deshayes (Université Paris Diderot)
– Robert Fitzner (TU Eindhoven)
– Hakan Guldas (Leiden University)
– Alexandre Gaudilière (CNRS Marseille)
– Bénédicte Haas (Université Paris Nord)
– Frank den Hollander (Leiden University)
– Tim Hulshof (TU Eindhoven)
– Bruno Kimura (TU Delft)
– Irène Marcovici (Université de Lorraine)
– Cyril Marzouk (Université Paris-Sud)
– Frank Redig (TU Delft)
– Clara Stegehuis (TU Eindhoven)
– Daniel Valesin (University of Groningen)
On Friday afternoon, June 1, there will be a celebration of the extension of the CNRS label UMI that is awarded to Eurandom. We cordially invite you to attend this special afternoon.
There is no registration fee, but registration is compulsory for organizational purposes.
Please follow this link to register online.
Link to Information Page